Welcome to the on-line home of the Chromosome 18 Clinical Research Center. We are glad you found us. We hope you take a few minutes to learn about the work we’re doing and how you can get involved.
- Every person with a chromosome 18 abnormality will have an autonomous and healthy life
- To provide individuals and families affected by chromosome 18 abnormalities with comprehensive medical and educational information with a focus on treatment options
- To be the international medical and educational resource for individuals with chromosome 18 abnormalities and their families
- To perform and facilitate clinical and basic research relating to chromosome 18 abnormalities
- To develop treatments and interventions that promote a healthy and productive life for people with chromosome 18 abnormalities