Welcome to the on-line home of the Chromosome 18 Clinical Research Center. We are glad you found us. We hope you take a few minutes to learn about the work we’re doing and how you can get involved.
- Every person with a chromosome 18 abnormality will have an autonomous and healthy life
- To provide individuals and families affected by chromosome 18 abnormalities with comprehensive medical and educational information with a focus on treatment options
- To be the international medical and educational resource for individuals with chromosome 18 abnormalities and their families
- To perform and facilitate clinical and basic research relating to chromosome 18 abnormalities
- To develop treatments and interventions that promote a healthy and productive life for people with chromosome 18 abnormalities
Spearheaded by Jannine D. Cody, PhD, Alex Foster, MD, MPH, Alexander Pertsemlidis, PhD, Andrew Meyer, MD, MS, PEDs are short presentations highlighting Pediatric Research. Posted on youTube, they tell the stories behind faculty research projects.